December 21, 2016: Accelerated Technology Laboratories, Inc. (ATL) will kickoff the 2017 LIMS Webcast Series on Wednesday, January 18, 2017 with ATL’s LIMS Solutions in the Cloud. The LIMS Webcast Series is a monthly educational offering that will cover a mix of topics targeted at attendees who are looking to deploy laboratory automation solutions to optimize lab operations, maintain compliance requirements and increase profitability.
This webcast will focus on the growing use of Software as a Service (SaaS) as a cost effective deployment option for Laboratory Information Management Systems (LIMS). SaaS is also known as "in the cloud" delivery and offers a number of benefits for organizations currently evaluating LIMS solutions. The webcast will serve as a primer on ATL’s "in the cloud" offerings and the goal of the webcast will be to educate attendees on when a cloud-based LIMS implementation may provide the best delivery option vs. a traditional premise-based solution.
Topics Covered During the Webcast
- We will review the compelling benefits of a SaaS implementation including:
- Monthly subscription fee (includes software upgrades and technical support)
- No capital investment needed for servers/storage/database/security.
- Prompt deployment and fully scalable
- Rapid Return on Investment (ROI)
- Compare Total Cost of Ownership (TCO) of SaaS vs. traditional “premise-based” LIMS.
- Review ATL’s LIMS cloud offerings (Tier 1 and 2)
Who Should Attend
Recommended attendees include laboratory owners, directors and managers, and quality assurance officers, managers and directors in the analytical, food & beverage, manufacturing (product/material testing), agriculture, energy, environmental, water/wastewater, life science, pharmaceutical, biotechnology, forensics, public health and other market sectors.
Wednesday, January 18, 2017
|1:00 – 1:30PM||US Eastern Time|
|12:00 – 12:30PM||US Central Time|
|11:00 – 11:30AM||US Mountain Time|
|10:00 – 10:30AM||US Pacific Time|
PLEASE CLICK ON THE LINK ABOVE TO REGISTER FOR THIS UPCOMING WEBCAST. YOU WILL RECEIVE A FOLLOW-UP EMAIL WITH WEBCAST AND AUDIO DETAILS.