2013 LIMS Seminar Tour Stops in Reston, VA on November 22, 2013
November 19, 2013: Accelerated Technology Laboratories, Inc. (ATL), and Microsoft invite you to a complimentary educational seminar on the growing importance of Laboratory Information Management Systems (LIMS) and Data Automation. This lunch event will explore the current challenges faced in the modern laboratory and quality assurance departments, and demonstrate how organizations are automating operations to increase productivity and data quality while reducing operational costs. This seminar is ideal for laboratory and QA/QC managers in the following industries: water, wastewater, environmental (air/water/soil), agriculture, manufacturing (material/product testing), food & beverage, life sciences and government (public health).
Attendees will learn:
- The considerations in the selection of a LIMS and the use of data automation to streamline laboratory and quality operations, improve data quality, eliminate mundane tasks and maintain regulatory compliance.
- Get an update on the latest advances in mobile technology that allows field personnel to capture sample data and easily synchronize with the LIMS.
- An understanding of the growing importance of integration with enterprise systems (Financial/Accounting, ERP).
- See examples of how organizations are using their LIMS to automate processes and improve product quality, turnaround times and regulatory compliance metrics.
- Learn how laboratory automation solutions can help your organization thrive in a competitive market.
ATL will share information on Sample Master® v10, a web-based LIMS, built on .NET framework, its revolutionary Laboratory Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) system, TITAN®, representing the next generation in Laboratory Information Management Solutions, the ATL Mobile Application, integrated
for tablets, smart phones and rugged laptops, and its secure, web-portal, Result Point®.
Lunch will be provided so please register today, as seating will be limited.
DATE: Friday, November 22, 2013
TIME: 10:00AM – 1:00PM
LOCATION: Microsoft – Reston, VA
12012 Sunset Hills Road
Reston, VA 20190
REGISTER ONLINE: http://www.eventbrite.com/event/9225823687
ATL, headquartered in West End, NC, provides total data management solutions to a variety of industries from analytical, environmental, food & beverage, water and wastewater, chemical, government, public health, clinical testing and manufacturing. ATL’s LIMS products are installed in over 500 laboratories around the world and supported by a steadfast commitment to excellence in product quality, support and training. For additional information, visit: www.atlab.com.