ATL offers exciting career opportunities in a stimulating work environment. Benefits include a competitive salary, insurance (health, life and dental) and profit sharing. An additional benefit is living in a beautiful resort area (Pinehurst, North Carolina) which features majestic pine trees and renowned sandy soil, southern hospitality and charm, year-round tennis, equestrian and other outdoor activities, along with some of the world's greatest golf courses.
We are looking for Individuals to join our team that like to solve difficult problems, aren’t afraid of hard work and love to help people implement effective, world class laboratory automation solutions.
Accelerated Technology Laboratories, Inc. (ATL) is a technological leader, particularly in the Laboratory Information Management System (LIMS) industry. We provide world-class software solutions, consulting services, technical support and hands-on training to Fortune 500 companies and laboratories that are ISO, CAP/CLIA, ELAP or NELAC certified. As a developer of quality data management solutions, ATL is ISO 9001 certified, a Microsoft Gold Certified Solution Provider and Oracle Business Alliance Partner.
We are seeking a Senior .NET developer responsible for building ASP.NET applications. Your primary responsibility will be to design and develop these layers of our applications, and to coordinate with the rest of the team working on different layers of the infrastructure. A commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and quality product is essential.
- Translate application storyboards and use cases into functional applications
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code
- Integrate data storage solutions
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to mitigate and address these issues
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
- Strong knowledge of .NET web framework
- Proficient in C# and/or VB.NET, with a good knowledge of their ecosystems
- Strong understanding of object-oriented programming
- Skill for writing reusable libraries
- Familiar with various design and architectural patterns
- Knowledge of concurrency patterns
- Familiarity with Microsoft SQL Server
- Experience with popular web application frameworks
- Familiarity with Windows Presentation Framework
- Knack for writing clean, readable, and easily maintainable code
- Understanding of fundamental design principles for building a scalable application
- Experience creating database schemas that represent and support business processes
- Basic understanding of Common Language Runtime (CLR)
- Experience implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests
Do you have a passion for technology paired with a drive to be customer facing? Do you enjoy solving highly technical problems? Do you enjoy working in an environment where no day is the same as the previous one? Accelerated Technology Laboratories (ATL) is looking for a highly motivated Senior Implementation Engineer who will help the company successfully deploy our LIMS Suite. This position provides a wide variety of challenges requiring use of tools, software and technology to solve problems. ATL is an innovative, fast-paced, growing software company that delivers integrated LIMS software for laboratories throughout the globe. Travel Required (Up to 50%)
ATL is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Deploy and configure ATL’s LIMS Suite of products; onsite or remote.
- Evaluate customer needs/requirements, develop code and configurations that support business processes, plan and execute on delivery and implementation plans, and test and troubleshoot final solution.
- Provide training and end-user support during and after the implementation process.
- Create appropriate guides to facilitate process effectiveness and efficiency.
- Establish and maintain customer relationships through implementation support.
- Consult and validate solution designs.
- Develop and review best practice implementation processes.
- Document field-discovered software defects for software development teams.
- Self-directed and able to work independently to meet deadlines.
- Travel (up to 50%)
- Strong XML, VBA and SQL skills.
- General understanding of laboratory workflow as well as certifications (ex. NELAC).
- Knowledge of Microsoft SQL installation and configuration, as well as best practices.
- Good technical writing skills.
- VMWare knowledge a plus.
- Great organizational skills.
- Strong prioritization and time management skills.
- Strong troubleshooting and resolution skills in a technical environment.
- Good oral/written/interpersonal communication skills to communicate internally and externally.
- Good presentation skills.
- Strong collaboration, analytical, and planning skills, with solid understanding of professional best practices.
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills.
- Ability to maintain a positive approach to the work and in interactions with colleagues and clients.
- Ability and interest to learn new technologies.
- Ability to successfully interact with key project members of the customer’s organization and with third party partners.
- Bachelor’s degree or relevant work experience in laboratory or technology.
- 5 years of software consulting or implementation experience preferred.
- 3 years of experience in a lab environment preferred.
- Some programming experience a plus.
Job Description: ATL is seeking qualified individuals to fill the position of Director of Quality Assurance. The Director of Quality Assurance is responsible for maintaining the company Quality Management System in accordance to the current ISO standards held by the company. They are also responsible for managing the internal testing of products created by ATL. This position requires solid knowledge of testing techniques to determine appropriate number of test iterations and applying risk-based testing concepts.Deep knowledge and experience with implementation of various testing methodologies and test automation tools and techniques. Extensive experience heading a Quality Assurance department. Experience in software and product certifications is a must. This position requires excellent leadership capabilities, a strategic mindset as well as proficiency in hands-on management.Education: A Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science or other Science/Engineering related field or significant demonstrable professional work experience. Advanced coursework in Science and Engineering is desirable and a minimum of 10 years’ experience in quality assurance and five years in a management role.
Primary Responsibilities include:
- Ensures that both internal and external quality audits and performed professionally and necessary follow up actions are completed on time.
- Develops and implements a quality organization structure that supports strategic initiatives, organic and inorganic growth.
- Ensures ISO 9001 Certification is maintained and continually drives quality improvements.
- Initiates and implements quality improvement activities as appropriate (e.g., Kaizen, Six Sigma/ Lean) to improve the performance of the company’s products and Value Stream’s.
- Align development, code validation and deployment requirements (implementation) in the product development techniques.
- Establishes and implements metrics (process capability, control charts, measurement quality) for monitoring system effectiveness and to enable managers to make sound product quality decisions.
- Solid understanding of the Customer Software Deployment process and ability to provide feedback for quality improvements.
Job Description: Accelerated Technology Laboratories, Inc. is looking for an experienced software tester to assist with the validation of new and ongoing project initiatives. The ideal candidate will create and execute validation test plans and test scripts, identify and report issues and assist in writing technical documents, such as design specifications and user manuals. The candidate will work closely with development, validation and quality. Job Requirements: A Bachelor's degree in a technical/science discipline or an equivalent combination of education and work experience; 3+ years software validation and testing experience; solid understanding of the software development lifecycle; solid understanding of a GxP environment; ability to perform IQ, OQ and PQ.
Primary Responsibilities include:
- Author and execute validation test plans and test scripts
- Identify, report, investigate and document system issues
- Perform rigorous ad hoc testing as required
- Assist development in writing Functional/Design Specifications
Job Description: Accelerated Technology Laboratories, Inc. is looking for a seasoned professional to fill the role of Marketing Specialist. The Marketing Specialist will be responsible for executing effective marketing strategies, assisting with campaign development, analyzing the effectiveness of each campaign and developing our lead generation programs. The successful candidate will play an integral role in building and engaging the company’s customer base, and creating effective strategies that will promote the long-term growth of our firm. Position typically requires overnight travel 15% to 20% of the time. Educational requirements: The knowledge, skills and abilities typically acquired through the completion of a bachelor's degree in Media, Marketing, Advertising, or a business related field or equivalent degree in a field of study related to the job.
Primary Responsibilities include:
- Develop marketing strategies for projects, including company websites and social media
- Work closely with the sales team on program development and implementation
- Create and execute lead generation programs
- Analyze data to determine campaign efficiency
- Ensure creative marketing materials undergo regular review and adhere to brand guidelines
- Develop and communicate marketing plans, campaign results and project recommendations to senior management team
Job Description: A leading global laboratory software corporation seeks an Account Manager to lead business development in targeted areas throughout the US and Canada. The successful applicant will focus on acquiring revenue from new clients and additional revenue streams from existing clientele. You will be responsible for meeting quarterly and annual quotas while maintaining a high level of customer satisfaction. You will report to the Director of Sales & Marketing. We’re looking for a sales-oriented professional who values productivity and customer engagement. Competitive Salary, Benefits, Commission and Profit Sharing Package.
- Job location: West End, NC.
Job Description: Primary objective is to support the Assistant Director of Sales and Marketing in implementing ATL's strategic sales and marketing plan. Provide a rapid response to customer inquiries for product information, should be fluent in Microsoft Office Suite and able to multi-task with excellent organizational skills. This individual will assist in the coordination of road shows, training events, conferences and trade shows and will interface with the Marketing and Communications team.
- Job Requirements: An Associate's degree preferably in a technical/science discipline and/or a minimum of 2 years' experience in customer service. Must be friendly, organized, able to work independently and also as part of a team. Must have excellent communication and people skills with a strong customer focus.
ATL offers a competitive salary, benefits and a profit sharing package. ATL is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Accelerated Technology Laboratories, Inc.
Attention: Human Resources Manager
496 Holly Grove School Road
West End, NC 27376
Thank you for your interest in employment with us! ATL is an Equal Opportunity Employer.